WDS COMPONENT PARTS LTD
WDS is a leading European manufacturer and a global supplier of Standard Parts, Machine Accessories and Workholding Components with a long history and an impressive pedigree.
The WDS range of products is characterised by high quality, superior performance, unrivalled choice and excellent value for money.
WDS is innovative and regularly reviews the market, evaluates its product offering and enhances its range to meet current and future customer requirements.
WDS offers a choice of order options that include a specially developed website where you can enjoy a full online experience from product selection, free 3D CAD model download through to ordering 24/7.
WDS has a modern European manufacturing facility integrated with its Global Distribution Centre providing controlled and effective stock management. This control cuts down lead times to customers as the end to end process is managed in house meaning that orders are delivered to specification and on time.
WDS products are manufactured to internationally recognised and accredited quality standards that are regularly and independently audited. If your requirement is not 'off the shelf' WDS offers a bespoke, in house design and manufacturing solution.
All this is backed up by a team of knowledgeable people to assist at every stage from product selection and specification, bespoke manufacture, order, despatch and post purchase.
Whatever your requirement, WDS offers the complete solution.
- Managing Director: Peter Crowder
- Financial Director: Simon Booth
- Commercial Director: Chris Putman
- Machine Accessories:
- Vast range of products and accessories for the design, build and maintenance of food and packaging machinery, products include:
Metal and plastic hand knobs
Metal hand screws & hand nuts
Metal and plastic hand wheels
Metal hand levers
Quarter turn locks & catches
Tube / Table leg inserts
Ball transfer units
Levelling Feet including Antimicrobial plastic bases
Castors & Wheels
- Stainless Steel Components:
- An assortment of 303, 304 and 316 grade stainless steel products for use on food, packaging and pharmaceutical machinery. Products include:
Stainless Hand knob and hand wheels
Stainless levelling and anti-vibration feet
- Standard Parts:
- Standard engineering parts for use in production engineering and machine manufacture, products include:
Toggle clamps & accessories
Location and positioning products including: Dowel pins, quick release pins, lanyards and digital position indicators
Torque screws & knobs
Cast iron, steel & aluminium profiles
Swing bolts & fork ends
Nuts, washers, screws & studs
T nuts and T bolts
Workholding & inspection
- Please contact the UK office for more information:
- WDS has a number of affiliates and distributors overseas from Australia, the United States, Europe and beyond.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- Spencer Franklin