WEBER PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
Weber Packaging Solutions is a world leader in coding, marking and labelling systems. The company offers a 'complete' service of hardware, software and consumables plus full Project Management for the installation of complete tailor-made systems. Founded in 1932, today Weber boasts more than 50,000 customers worldwide, employs 900 workers at operations in fifteen countries and reports annual sales of $100 million. _x000D_
The company makes custom designed labels for a wide variety of industries and manufactures coding and labelling software and hardware systems, with a focus on Label Applicators, Printer Applicators and Desktop Printers. Its ability to provide complete coding solutions to meet the many different requirements of its customers is backed up by one of the largest sales and service teams in the UK, enabling Weber to provide a fast response in both devising a solution and installing and supporting it.
- Managing Director: Doug Weber
- General Manager UK & Ireland: Patrick Hughes
- Service Manager: Stephen McCormick
- Sales Representative: Adele Cartledge
- Label Printer Applicators:
- Weber's Model 5300, 4050, 4020, and 2600 systems provide a broad range of high speed label print and apply applications for many industries including healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and logistics.
The wide variety systems also include RFID and Pallet Label application.
- Label Applicators:
- Weber offers a complete line of automatic and semi automatic label applicators that rapidly applies pre-printed pressure-sensitive labels to all types of products and packages. The Alpha 86 and Alpha V40 can be used in a number of carton, drum, pouch and box labelling applications including high speed bottle and jar labelling applications.
- Thermal Transfer Ribbon:
- Our Weber approved thermal-transfer ribbons operate with a wide variety of label printers and printer-applicators from today's leading manufacturers. Each ribbon is formulated to print high-density bar codes, text and graphics for product identification, work-in-process, inventory control, shipping and other applications.
- Self Adhesive Labels, Tags, RFID Labels:
- Weber use state-of-the-art flexographic and digital presses to manufacture high-quality pressure-sensitive labels, Blank Stock labels, RFID Smart Labels, Digital Labels, Receipt Tickets, Healthcare Labelling and Wristbands. Retail and Security Labels.
- Labelling Software:
- Weber's Legitronic Labelling Software makes it easy to design labels with high-density bar codes, text and graphics to satisfy countless applications, including the Legimax range of bespoke and customised software solutions.
- Inkjet Coding:
- Weber's Compactline, Multiline, and Maxiline Range of Thermal Inkjet Coders provide a wide range of Inkjet Coding Solutions for all industries, using the latest Hewlett Packard technology. Our inkjet systems have been specifically designed for maintenance-free high quality inkjet printing.
- Barcode Scanners / Verifiers:
- As your bar code expert, Weber Marking Systems carries the most advanced data capture equipment available for your application, including portable and stationary data capture terminals, as well as on-line and off-line bar code verification equipment.
- Desktop / Mobile Printers:
- With our extensive range of specialty thermal printers, including bar code label printers, mobile bar code printers, RFID printers/encoders, embedded/kiosk, and card printers, you can rely on Weber Marking Systems to deliver the right solution for your industry or application.
- Track and Trace Solutions:
- Weber's iJet Pharma Track and Trace solution provides a state-of-the-art marking system that meets the challenging demands the pharmaceutical industry makes on reliability, print quality and speed.
With speeds of up to 300 m/min., the iJET easily produces brilliantly printed text, logos, barcodes, Datamatrix and GSI Datamatrix - as required for continuously traceable pharmaceutical products.
- Service and Support:
- Weber Marking Systems also provide a range of services to suit your needs including On site printer/applicator repair & service, Barcode Labelling and Verification Service, Systems Integration and Consultancy, Onsite training(software & hardware), Emergency breakdown cover backed up by a team of engineers throughout UK & Ireland.
- Weber Packaging Solutions, UK:
- Weber Marking Systems, GmbH, Germany:
- Weber Packaging Solutions, Ireland:
- Weber Packaging Solutions Inc:
Companies represented in the UK
- Weber Marking Systems GmbH:
- Weber Packaging Solutions Ireland:
- Bluhm Weber Group