WENGLOR SENSORIC LTD
Wenglor began 30 years ago with production of the first sensors in the loft of the company's founder Dieter Baur. Nowadays, wenglor has 43 subsidiaries worldwide and look after more than 50,000 customers. Today wenglor stands for innovative products for contactless recognition. Worldwide customers count on wenglor for solving the most difficult industrial challenges. Our product range includes Photoelectric Sensors, Ultrasonic Sensors, Fluid Sensors, Inductive Proximity Switches, Vision Systems and Sensors, Laser Scanning and Safety Technology. Wenglor not only offers you first-class, high-tech products but of course the associated service with on-site training around the wenglor product range. Our experienced engineers work together with you to find an ideal solution for your application. We look forward to finding the solution for your application.
- Company Director: James Mayo
- Photoelectric Sensors:
- Capable of scanning and counting objects as well as performing high precision distance measurements and recognising colour, gloss and luminescence.
- InoxSens Products:
- Fulfil the most stringent requirements of the pharmaceutical and food and beverage industries.
- Ultrasonic Sensors:
- Detect objects independent of material, aggregate state, colour or transparency.
- Inductive Proximity Switches:
- Detect metal and measure distances.
- Ident Products:
- Vision systems, OCR Readers and scanners feature image processing, text and code reading.
- Safety Technology:
- Secures danger zones and protects people.
- System Components:
- Connection, mounting & communication, reflectors and further accessories complete the wenglor products.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation