WIPOTEC-OCS is a sales and service company for dynamic, high-precision weighing and inspection solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of the high-tech specialist WIPOTEC, which develops and produces all machinery solutions at its headquarters in Kaiserslautern, WIPOTEC-OCS has been setting global standards in the production lines of leading manufacturers for nearly 30 years. Worldwide our customers in the pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries, as well as in the mail and logistics sectors highly appreciate the solutions provided by WIPOTEC-OCS.
WIPOTEC-OCS stands for sophisticated, innovative systems with maximum ease of use. The impressive product portfolio provides solutions for nearly all customer applications. We take special requirements and conditions into account in supplying customised equipment.
We assign great importance to the in-house development of all necessary technologies, as well as the in-house manufacturing of all core components. Consequently, we develop a depth of manufacturing that differentiates us from other vendors and makes us largely independent of suppliers, while forming the basis for our delivery reliability. At WIPOTEC, the entire value chain from basic research, to planning, design, and manufacture to sales and service is all under one roof. The benefit of short channels of communication is the guarantee for maximum flexibility in the implementation of every individual product configuration.
Our office in Carterton (Oxfordshire) has a well-equipped showroom, where visitors can get a first rate impression of the WIPOTEC-OCS machine quality. You will have the opportunity to test your products across a range of machinery before deciding to purchase one of our machines. Furthermore, a mobile showroom van - equipped to demonstrate the machines in a flexible manner - brings the solution directly to the customer site. With an outstanding service and aftersales support in the UK and Ireland, we act true to our motto “think global but act local.”
- Managing Director: Fred Köhler
- General Manager: Nigel Banfield
- Sales Manager Pharma: Steve George
- Sales Manager Food: Ian Bargus
- Office Administrator: Charlotte Larney
- - 100% inline checkweighers for reliable, fast and precise product inspection
- Up to 700 weighings/Minute
Solutions for several industries such as food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, etc.
- Easy to integrate with other technologies - coding, optical inspection, mark & verify, bar code reading
- Consistent operation interface throughout all models
- Comprehensive data capturing.
- Checkweighers - X-ray / Metal Detector combinations:
- Meeting supermarket specifications for food and fruit product inspection.
- X-ray Scanners:
- Identifying contaminants (metal, stone, glass etc.) including metal foil packed products
- Completeness and orientation check of non-transparent packing.
- X-ray scanners - Vision combination:
- Adding optical product inspection (e.g. labels) into our X-ray scanning solutions in countless applications.
- For postal, warehousing and logistical applications.
- Serialisation & Aggregation (Track & Trace):
- For maximum protection against drug counterfeiting along the entire phamaceutical supply chain. Excellent solutions, including Tamper-Evident, serving the various demands of the Falsified Medicines Directive.
- WIPOTEC-OCS GmbH
- Kaiserslautern, Germany
- WIPOTEC-OCS Inc.
- Lawrenceville, GA, USA
- WIPOTEC-OCS, Spain
- Barcelona, Spain
- WIPOTEC-OCS, France
- Paris, France
- Wipotec, Italia S.R.L.
- Milan, Italy
- WIPOTEC-OCS BV
- Almere, Netherlands
- WIPOTEC-OCS (Shanghai) Co. Ltd
- Shanghai, China
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation