WITTENSTEIN’s mechatronic solutions are at the core of successful servo motion applications, offering the most reliable and creative choices for designers of high performing production equipment.
Innovators in servo gear technology, WITTENSTEIN make machines run faster, more efficient and productive. WITTENSTEIN's portfolio includes precision gearboxes, couplings, rack & pinion systems, cyber motors and actuators for any level of application.
Along with the standard product range WITTENSTEIN create customised solutions. Designing solutions with optimal power density and high reliability, our engineers are experienced in developing a highly dynamic motion control system.
WITTENSTEIN manufacture copy-engineered solutions to replace obsolete gearboxes. We look into your requirement to find the best solution and provide you with a drop-in replacement. Engineered solutions could be to mimic gearboxes not supplied by WITTENSTEIN in the product range.
- Managing Director: Mark Cooper
- Sales Director: Thomas Minshall
- Marketing Manager: Katie Knapper
- Low backlash planetary gearheads:
- High Precision planetary gearheads consisting of ratios from 3 to 100
- Servo right-angle gearbox:
- Highly precise and compact with ratios from 3 to 100
- Servo Worm 1000 gearbox:
- These right angle worm gearboxes are basic & compact. Ratios range from 4 to 40
- Patented, backlash free, compact and torsionally rigid. Acceleration upto 10,000Nm
- Torque limiters:
- Patented, backlash free, compact, torsionally rigid and self adjustable
- Turn table gearheads:
- In-line planetary gearheads with output flange. Opitimal for highly precise and highly dynamic production cycles
- Rack and Pinion:
- Precise rack and pinion systems an ideal fit for your application. The range includes a precision system, smart system and an economy system
- Ball Screws:
- Precision and rolled ball screws complete with nuts
- Rotary Servo Actuators:
- Compact and precise intergrated brushless AC servo actuators, with high dynamic performance
- Linear Actuators:
- Integrated intelligent actuator system providing intelligent motion control with more flexibility, controllability and precision than a pneumatic actuator
- Economy Gearheads:
- In-line planetary and industrial gearboxes at very low cost, for basic applications
- Wittenstein SE: Ingersheim, Germany:
- The Wittenstein group is active in more than 40 countries, an international netwrok with unlimited communication and interaction.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- alpha gearheads Ltd