WOLF PACKAGING UK LTD
Longbridge Technology Park
WOLF delivers reliable and economical packing solutions for food and non-food products that are both efficient and flexible. Our packaging machines and equipment generate high productivity from a small footprint.
- Project Co-ordinator Ed Gallagher
- Managing Director: Frank Stehling
- Wolf vertical and horizontal form fill seal machines:
- Founded in 1988 and with over 4,000 installations, Wolf are a leading global supplier of bespoke vertical and horizontal packaging machines and complementary systems.
Our main manufacturing site near Frankfurt, houses modern and efficient manufacturing, assembly and test facilities. We also have a second manufacturing facility in China and wholly owned subsidiaries in UK, Asia and the US.
Our packaging machines are represented on every continent and cover a wide range of industry sectors including snacks, IQF, pet food, powders and a whole variety of further food and non-food applications.
- Wolf auger and volumetric fillers:
- Wolf's servo-driven fillers deliver accurate, gentle and dust-free filling of powder or fine-grained products, such as spices, coffee, baby food, chemical and pharmaceutical powders and granules with speeds of up to 160 cycles/min in volume ranges from 0,5 up to 20,000 cm3.
- Wolf Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH:
- Group HQ in Germany.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation