YAMAICHI ELECTRONICS DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Yamaichi Electronics is an important manufacturer of connection systems, cable assemblies and test & burn-In sockets. We are established on the world market for high-quality, reliable electro-mechanical components. Our products serve in demanding applications of various markets: machine construction, robotics, industrial automation, automotive, data networking, measurement & testing, medical, mobile computing, embedded computing, semiconductor, and others.
- M12 Push-Pull with Inner Locking - 1st International IEC Standard for a M12:
- The push-pull version of the M12 connector with inner locking from Yamaichi Electronics is the very first M12 push-pull design, which has been defined as an international standard (IEC 61076-2-012). Therefore, M12 push-pull design-ins are possible now for M12 push-pull systems, without using proprietary solutions.
Ideal for your space-saving sensor and other applications.
- 5,000 Mating Cycles with Metal IP68 Push-Pull Connector Y-Circ P:
- The waterproof T-series of the Y-Circ P push-pull circular connector family from Yamaichi Electronics has now been qualified for up to 5,000 mating cycles. In addition, the connectors are now available in size 09, 12, 15 and 18.
- Yamaichi Electronics Deutschland GmbH:
- Phone +49-89-45109-0 | email@example.com | www.yamaichi.de
Companies represented in the UK
- Yamaichi Electronics GB, Ltd.:
- Laurence Gaitskell | Phone +44-7808-493-377 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.yamaichi.co.uk
- Y-Circ M - M12 connector series
- Y-Circ P - metallic push-pull connector series
- Y-Lock Pullforce - non-ZIF connectors for FFC (flexible flat cables) and FPC (flexible printed circuits)
- Y-FFC - laminated flexible flat cables
- YFLEX - FPC flexible printed circuit boards