YASKAWA UK LTD
YASKAWA's integrated DMCR product portfolio generates synergies between "Drives & Motion" and "Robotics" under a single brand name for the benefit of our customers. YASKAWA employs over 1500 staff in Europe offering a very broad portfolio and comprehensive local services via subsidiaries in 14 countries. YASKAWA Electric develops and produces all the key technologies and components for our own products, giving us unique system expertise and total product control. As a result, our products are renowned for their excellent reliability. YASKAWA UK Ltd Unit 2, Johnson Park, Wildmere Road Banbury, Oxon OX16 3JU, UK
T: + 44 (0) 1295 272755 F: + 44 (0) 1295 267127
E: email@example.com www.yaskawa.eu.com
- Managing Director (Robotics): Dave Walsh
- Sales & Marketing Manager (Robotics): Jonny Grey
- Business Unit Manager (Drives & Motion): Paul Seale
- Engineering & Service Manager (Robotics): Mark Clifton
- PRODUCTS SUPPLIED: YASKAWA DMCR - Drives, Motion, Controls & Robotics Solutions for Industrial Automation
- Robotics Division: Full range of general and application specific industrial MOTOMAN robots, auxiliary robotic equipment and software. Robot based automation systems.
- Drives & Motion Division: Inverter software. Lift motors. ECOiPM motors. Servo Drives. Motion controllers. Spindle drives. Open fieldbus network Mechatrolink. Bestact control equipment. Standards and certifications.
- Industries: Automotive. Aerospace. Food and Beverage. Foundry. Metal manufacturing. Plastics. Pharmaceutical. Wood. Solar.
- Robotics Division: Assembly, cutting, dispensing, materials handling, machine tending, materials removal, packaging, painting, palletising, pick & place, press brake tending welding.
- Drives & Motion Division: Cranes and hoists, food and beverage, HV AC/fans and pumps, lifts and escalators, machine tools and wood working, packaging, mounting and handling, textiles, semiconductors.
- EXPERTISE: As the word's largest robotics, drives and motion solutions provider our objective is to add value to your business. Our experienced team can assist in identifying your exact needs and guide you through the solution that is best suited to you.
- SERVICES: YASKAWA's customer commitment includes a comprehensive portfolio of products and services including training, maintenance agreements, 24-hour support and local spares and consumables to cover all of YASKAWA's range of MOTOMAN robots and Drives & Motion products.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation