Incorporated in 1987, the Processing & Packaging Machinery Association (PPMA) was born out of eight founder member companies.
In the two years that followed, the Association experienced a substantial period of growth, which culminated in the launch of first PPMA Show (1988) and the merger with the UK Manufacturers’ Association, PEMA (Packaging Equipment Manufacturers’ Association) in 1989.
PPMA now represents over 550 members and has become the voice of the processing and packaging machinery industry in the UK. We also support member companies at overseas trade exhibitions.
Our principle objective is to help members to sell more products and services across a multitude of industry sectors.
SUPPORT OUR MEMBERS TO SELL MORE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Use Resources Wisely
- Perform with Integrity
- Deliver Quality
- Host the UK's leading annual trade exhibition for processing and packaging machinery, including machine vision and robotics
- Promote members' products and services through a range of printed and digital services to existing and future customers
- Connect member suppliers with buyers and influencers through networking event programmes
- Provide a practical gateway for members to industry education and training
- Influence partner organisations to benefit their engagement and effective lobbying of UK Government
- Support programmes to assist members' import and export activities