Is your company fully compliant with the current New Machinery Directive ?
The new Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC has now been in use since 31 December 2009. There are some significant differences to the previous directive that will impact on machine manufacturers, companies that create assemblies of machines and machine importers.
Changes covered include: additional information required on the declaration of conformity, an indicative list of safety products which expands the scope of the Directive, and improved definitions of what is included in the scope.
The course provides an overview of the changes and also the process involved in CE Marking to the Machinery Directive. It includes practical suggestions of how to deal with the new changes and what they mean to both the manufacturer/importer and the end user.
New Machinery Directive Seminar Information:
This one-day seminar provides an overview of the actual and proposed changes.
Subjects covered include:
- Partially complete machines
- Application to modified machinery
- Application to assemblies of machines
- Changes to Health & Safety requirements
- Changes to ISO and European standards linked to the Machinery Directive
- New conformity assessment procedures
- Technical file compositions
- New declarations of Conformity and Incorporation
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com or call 020 8773 8111.
1st Delegate @ £395 + VAT
Subsequent Delegates @ £350 each + VAT
Special rates available for PPMA members NOW ONLY £195 + VAT
10:00am Introduction / Seminar Start
2:00pm Seminar continues
3:30pm Seminar continues