Robots are often supplied as partly completed machinery, requiring the integrator to be responsible for the CE Marking of the cell.
This Seminar is aimed at companies using, purchasing, designing and manufacturing machines incorporating industrial robots. It discusses some of the issues regarding CE Marking of complex assemblies and the requirements of the various standards.
- EN ISo 10218-1:2011 Robots & Robotic Devices - Safety Requirements For Industrial Robots - Part 1: Robots.
- EN ISo 10218-2:2011 Robots & Robotic Devices - Safety Requirements For Industrial Robots - Part 2: Robot Systems & Integration.
Areas covered include:
- CE Marking
- BS EN ISo 10218 - Parts 1 & 2
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessment & Risk Reduction
- Safety & Safeguarding
- Safety Requirements & Safety Related Control Systems
For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8773 8111.
1st Delegate @ £395 + VAT
Subsequent Delegates @ £350 each + VAT
Special rates available for PPMA members