Our affiliate partner, Make UK, is hosting a FREE virtual event on ‘Trading with Australia – New Market Opportunities’ at 9:30am on 6 May 2021.
This one-and-a-half-hour webinar will provide expert in-market insight, opportunities and share best practice on entering and enhancing trade with the Australian market for UK manufacturers.
Registrants will hear from experts, including the Australian High Commissioner, Department of International Trade overseas representatives, Australian Industry representatives and successful Australian exporters from UK manufacturing.
Outline of the Session:
- Welcome from Make UK
- Hear from the Australian High Commissioner the Honourable George Brandis QC who will give valuable insight into the ties between UK-Australia along with in-market intelligence.
- Hear from the Department for International Trade representatives working on the ground in Australia and their support for UK manufacturers to navigate trade rules.
- Hear from Australian Industry Representatives on best practice and how to connect with Australian business.
- UK manufacturers will share their secrets of success in exporting to Australia
- Opportunity to ask questions of our speakers
Why attend this event?
Attending this event will enable you to enter and enhance your export trade with Australia.
Who is the event suitable for?
The webinar is ideally suitable for UK manufacturers looking to enhance their international exports strategy.
Register for the event:
You can register for the event here.
For PPMA members wishing to register for the event, please remember to select the ‘affiliate member’ option when prompted for your Make UK membership status. Make UK reserves the right to prioritise the attendance of its members and manufacturers.