This one-hour (10-11am) webinar is designed for companies engaged in trade with the EU, who have been grappling with the various documentation, processes, and systems, across all UK Government departments, which are now in operation at the borders of Great Britain. This has significant impacts on the flow of goods into and out of GB.
This is further complicated with the new movement and customs procedures regarding the flow of GB goods to NI under the Northern Ireland Protocol, negotiated as part of the EU Withdrawal Bill back in 2019.
Join Andrea Collins, Managing Director of The Export Department, for this webinar. Angela is multilingual with 25 years’ experience in industry. She specialises in Importing, exporting, Brexit preparedness, business resilience, and business growth.
Andrea will interpret the new Border Operating Model, together with the various obligations involved in trading with Northern Ireland. She will highlight the practical implications for companies affected by the protocol, and how companies, particularly SMEs, can adapt.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Import and export declarations and supporting documentation
- Treatment of certain goods categories: standard, controlled, additional requirements
- Tariffs, Origin and Claiming origin
- Accounting for VAT and duty, easing cashflow
- Customs Simplified Procedures
- GB-NI declarations and documentation
- Goods ‘at risk’
- Regulatory impact of NI Protocol, what it means for traders
This event is delivered in partnership with GFirst LEP, Swindon & Wiltshire LEP, and the West of England Combined Authority.
By registering for this event, you consent to have your information shared with these partners for business processing purposes.
To register for this webinar, click here.