UK manufacturers are reporting that employees’ mental health is one of their top strategic concerns. Therefore, Make UK is inviting PPMA members to join a special partners’ event on Managing Mental Health on 17 February 2021 (10:00am – 11:30am).
This FREE webinar will share best practice on management of staff's mental health during the pandemic and into the future. Experts from the UK's largest manufacturing community will discuss managing mental health, identifying workplace factors, boosting motivation levels and recovery.
The session will be guided by Make UK's HR & Legal and Health & Safety expertise, plus attendees will hear from Westfield Health and a Make UK member with valuable insight to share.
Those joining the event are encouraged to introduce themselves, share best practice, inspire, build relationships and learn.
Outline of the Session:
- Welcome from Make UK
- Hear from Make UK's Health and Safety Expert, Peter Thorpe on mental health awareness, first aid and HSE stress management guidance.
- Hear from Make UK's HR and Employment Law Expert, Clare Riches on managing mental health and working from home factors.
- Hear from a Make UK member, Heras UK on their workplace measures in managing Mental Health to share best practice.
- Hear from Westfield Health's Director of Wellbeing, Richard Holmes
- Opportunity to share best proactive and ask questions of our speakers
You should attend this event if you are looking to understand how to proactively mitigate and manage mental health. It’s a discussion forum, so please come prepared to participate, share and ask questions with the group. All discussions will be strictly confidential under the Chatham House Rule.
Who is the event for?
The event is aimed at those responsible for the care and wellbeing within your business. Non-manufacturers are also welcome (Make UK reserves the right to prioritise the attendance of its members and manufacturers).
How to Register
To register for the event, please click here and select the affiliate option when prompted for your Make UK member status.