Our affiliate partner, Make UK, is hosting a FREE webinar (17 March 2021) to help you to ‘Successfully Access Grant Funding’.
This online event will share best practice on applying for grant funding. This can ensure manufacturers achieve their strategic goals through cutting costs, increasing productivity, becoming more competitive and achieving growth.
In this one-hour session (8:30am – 9:30am, BST), Make UK and their guests will pull back the curtain to reveal the hidden pots of support available to your company.
The session will be guided by experts at Make UK's partner The Technology Supply Chain – a Make UK member, who has successfully used funding and Make UK’s Advantage Partner ABGI on R&D tax credits as part of businesses investments.
Outline content of webinar:
Hear from Richard Fallon, CEO, The Technology Supply Chain on:
- The myths behind grants – discover the three different types of grants and which ones are right for you
- How to get your share of the grants and free support available
- How to put a roadmap together to make the most of them – by putting together a roadmap of the grants, fully funded support and free resources, you can get where you want to be quicker and cheaper
- Hear from Philip Calcutt, A&D EDM, on successfully applying for grant funding and his experience at a Local Enterprise Partnership.
- Hear from ABGI, Make UK's Advantage’s partner on how to maximise the benefits of funding through R&D tax credits.
You should attend this webinar to gain an understanding / better understanding how grant funding can transform your business and how to successfully apply for pots of funding. It’s ideally suited for those strategically responsible for the direction of manufacturing businesses.
Register for the webinar?
To register for the event, please click here and select the affiliate option when prompted for your Make UK member status.